Sunday, April 22, 2012

This is a GOOD Kind of Gaining!!!

Today I'm talking about GAINING.  Not weight but inspiration. 

I've been pressing into reading many of the blogs of my fellow challengers.  I've enjoyed them all.  They are each so unique and interesting.  I've become followers of several of them.  Although I still have more to go, I'm enjoying this "not so mini challenge".  I started the challenge on a Thursday.  I should have written my check-in post on 4/19/2012 but I was preparing for a brief out of town trip.  So my check-in post will follow. 

Thank you to EVERYONE who read my blog and left comments.  It's like receiving a gift when you open up your blog and see that someone left a comment.  It just makes my day.  I hope everyone is having a fabulously restful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment