Monday, April 23, 2012

Game On

So I'm starting my first round of "Game On" tomorrow.  I was introduced to this book/game/concept by a friend of mine named Drew.  For those of you who like Grey's Anatomy you will like this book because it's by the same writer.  It's a humorous book and has some great concepts.  Now I must say that it has some language that isn't my normal, but I was able to get past it and the humor is quite witty and dry at times.  If you are interested check it out at www.thegameondiet.com. 

I'll try and keep you posted as to my progress and how I'm gonna whoop up on my opponents (see I'm starting the smack already).  I'm looking forward to adding good habits, eliminating negative, losing weight, getting fit, eating healthy and winning some CASHOLA!!! 

Subsequently if any readers find this intriguing next go around maybe you could join the play.  I would be more than happy to talk to Drew about starting another group.  It could be a local group or one with online play. 

I think that "Game On" in combination with my "Ready for Summer Challenge" is going to help me get to onder-land.  I'm so weary of being 200+.  My soul actually aches.  I've had some really challenging days.  I have fought discouragement and being completely overwhelmed.  This has displayed itself in my making poor nutritional choices and feeling an increased amount of guilt.  I finished read two of "Made to Crave" and I'm still enjoying my second read of "7:  An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess".  Studying Matthew chapters 5-7 for the last few weeks has reminded me of my spiritual poverty and caused me to pray for the revealing of habitual patterns/sins that keep me from my ultimate prize. 

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment