Saturday, March 10, 2012

Get Back Up Again....

We lose our way, we get back up again....

So I've been struggling lately with consistency, motivation and the dreaded up's and down's.  I know that my body will fluctuate weight wise.  I know that in some expert opinions even two pounds in a day is acceptable +/-.  I just seem to be hitting plateaus a little more regularly and I'm fighting discouragement.  Why can't I just keep plowing forward?  Today I found myself eating mindlessly and much more than I would have like to honestly.  What is that about?  Why do I still seem so bound sometimes by boredom, needless want to eat.  Some days it doesn't get me, but some days just because "it's" there is a good enough reason to eat.  Sweets don't tempt me, it's the REAL deal, the real food.  Salty, cheesy, creamy are more my speed :-). 

I am gonna get back up again though.  When I fall I'm not gonna stay down, and I am certainly not going to get trampled on by the pack of people who are still progressing towards health and wholeness.  Each new moment is an opportunity to choose wisely, act lovingly, think clearly, honor completely.  Each new day brings a chance for growth and change.  Each new meal can be successful. 

Keep trying, keep laughing, keep believing, keep growing, keep changing, keep praying, keep running, keep speaking the TRUTH over my life, keep on keeping on....

No comments:

Post a Comment