Monday, May 7, 2012

Updated Pics

So I put some new pics on my pics page.  I found some from vacation a year ago.  WOW!  I finally can see the difference.  Go check them out.  Here's one called "Stages" that my trainer Leslie put together.  What do you think?



The scales said 213 today!!!  I'm so close.  I think when I get to 190 pounds I'm gonna celebrate with the kiddos by going to the mall and jumping on those bungee cord things.  I don't care how silly I look.  I don't care how much my fat will jiggle.  I'm gonna have fun!!!  I also think when I hit 199 I'm gonna buy me a "below 200 pounds" outfit.  Any suggestions?  Maybe a dress?  Some new strappy sandals.  Maybe I'll get my nails and hair done???  I'm gonna keep looking for pics to show how far I've come.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I think you show a fantastic difference! You should be proud of yourself. :) May I suggest a lovely dress for your below-200-outfit? :D

    ReplyDelete