Thursday, January 5, 2012

Just a Few Pics

I need to take some updated photos, but here is where I came from (in various stages).  Thought you might want to see.

Family Vacation 2007????

Nathan and I at Arlington National Cemetery in Dec. 2007 (I think)

Me (cell phone pic) May 2006


Me holding James in March/April 2010



Me at Stephania's engagement party in '05 (I'm horrible with dates these days)


Me holding James at the children's dedication service May 2010


Another shot at the dedication


These aren't the best....here's a reminder of my "before" pic on October 31, 2010.


Tomorrow I will be taking some new photos.  I hope to load them to show you my progress.  Also I will be posting some measurements. 

Here's to a healther, happier, thinner me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment