Saturday, January 28, 2012

"Before" and "After" ish...

The picture on the left was at the harvest festival for Mtn. View church on Oct. 31, 2010.  The one on the right was taken after my workout by my trainer Leslie Raper on January 26, 2012.  I am down 55.1 pound as of this picture.  I a little over 1/3 of the way there.  Thanks for supporting me on this journey. 


I hope to get to my measurements next week.  I didn't measure on the 10/31/10 because honestly a regular tape measure wouldn't fit around me.  I measured in Sept. 2011 so I'll use those as my starting point I guess. 

Still working on C25K on my own and running with my trainer.  Yesterday I jogged 46 mintues and covered 2.75 miles.  Yeah me.  Registered for first race on February 11, 2012.  So much is happening.  I'm excited.

Hang in there and have a GREAT weekend.

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment