Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A new path...a better way

So I've come once again to a fork in the road of wellness.  Today's weight is 246.  That's a total loss of 39.6 pounds. 

I am having a consultation with Dr. Eric Lewis on Monday.  He is a natural health doctor.  This is something different for me, but I am quite excited.  I'm not sure if I will be able to afford the process or how it is all going to work out, but I won't know unless I go, huh???!!!  I am open to supplementation, I'm open to clean eating, I'm open to finding out the BEST way to heal my body and to make it completely healthy.  I also am looking at a product called Essentials by Akea and I've been approached about the Body by Vi challenge.  I have already visited Healthy Traditions and had a session with Kathy Stickler.  It feels good to be teachable.  I am reading anything I can get my hands on about health.  I am going to buy a new book this weekend "Eat Right for Your Blood Type". 

I am loving this journey I'm on and don't ever plan on going back to the "old" me.  I am moving better, I am eating better, I am feeling better than I ever have.  I am taking the high road, the road less traveled.  I'm walking AWAY from the "American Dream" and towards freedom, health and wholeness.  I'm walking in my purpose and calling and discovering the abundant life and it feels GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment