Monday, March 14, 2011

Yesterday I Thought of You

Yesterday...I thought of you when I was doing jabs on the punching bag.

Yesterday...I thought of you when I was slamming a medicine ball.

Yesterday...I thought of you when I cried.

Yesterday...I thought of you when I overate.

Yesterday...I thought of you and almost gave up.

Yesterday...I thought of you when I got on the scale.

Today...I thought of ME when my jeans fit a little easier.

Today...I thought of ME when I decided to drink water instead of soda.

Today...I thought of ME when I journaled.

Today...I thought of ME when I realized that my life was more than my weight.

Today...I thought of ME when I once again was reminded my worth is found in my royal identity.  I'm a child of the KING. 

Today...I realized is just one day in the rest of my eternal destiny.

Today.......HIS MERCIES ARE NEW and so am I!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment