Monday, December 27, 2010

It's Monday...

Ok...so the Monday after Christmas wasn't as "good" as the Monday after Thanksgiving. The scales said I weighed 282 this morning. So that means that I have put on 2 pounds in the last few weeks. My first goal was to be at 275 by Christmas. I didn't meet that first goal. However, I NOT going to stop. I'm NOT going to consider myself as a failure. I'm going to keep trucking along. I'm going to keep walking the right path, the better way, the road to health. I just wanted to keep sharing and being honest. I NEED your help. I NEED your accountability. I NEED your prayers and support.

Too many sweets. Too many sugar drinks. Too much caffiene. Too much of EVERYTHING. Overindulgence is paying it's price. I had a bad case of heartburn that last about 12 hours. YIKES. So today I started my day with water and oatmeal.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I'm looking forward to 2011 and the pounds that I am going to lose and the "better" me I am working on becoming/revealing.

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment