Friday, August 24, 2012

New Incentive

I have an anniversary coming up soon.  No, not a wedding anniversary.  That was on May 20, 2012 and Nathan and I celebrated 17 years.  This anniversary marks the point that I said "I'm done being fat".  October 31, 2012 will mark two years of being a pilgrim on the road to health, wholeness and seeing my feet (hehehehehe).  So to mark this day I would LOVE to celebrate by stepping on the scales and seeing 185.  That would be my first 100 pounds GONE!!!  The scales today said 198.  This number has been fluctuating due to apathy, PMS and this dreaded cold I have right now, but I'm not bummed.  I'm back on track and that's exciting.  So by Oct. 31, 2012 (68 days) I need to lose 13 pounds.  Two years, 100 pounds and countless inches.  What a glorious day that would be for my entire family. Oh and my 20 year high school reunion is on Oct. 13, 2012.  I can't decide if I should go or not go, but I'm leaning towards going and looking fabulous ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment